Gov. Northam said Virginia won’t move into phase 3 this week but when phase 3 does happen:
- Gatherings of up to 250 people can occur
- Cap on restaurants, retail lifted with physical distancing still required
- Zoos, museums can open at 50%
- Gym and fitness centers can go up to 75% of capacity
- Hair salons — physical distancing will still be required
- Overnight summer camps will still be closed
Mewanwhile face coverings will still be required for indoor public spaces. Gov. Northam pointed to studies showing their effectiveness.
“Continue to use the same common sense you have used throughout this pandemic,” Northam said, talking about hand washing and physical distancing.
For more visit WAVY.com