Gov. Ralph Northam announced Tuesday that Virginia will enter Phase 3 of the state’s reopening plan next Wednesday, July 1.
Phase 3 includes:
- Gatherings of up to 250 people can occur (Phase 2 allows up to 50)
- Capacity restrictions on restaurants, retail lifted with physical distancing still required
- Zoos, museums can open at 50%
- Gym and fitness centers can go up to 75% of capacity, up from 30% in Phase 2
- Hair salons and other personal grooming will no longer be appointment only
- Overnight summer camps will still be closed
- Face coverings will still be required for indoor public spaces.
For more visit WAVY.com