Over the summer, The Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore participated in the Summer Food Service Program. This program is being extended so that the Foodbank can continue to provide free, healthy, nutritious meals to children ages 5–18 at a first come, first serve basis.
Feeding sites are currently open at the following locations until December 31:
- Teens with a Purpose, 700 E. Olney Rd.
- 7:30 –8:30 a.m. Breakfast: Monday-Thursday (Friday meal sent home Thursday)
- 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lunch: Monday-Thursday (Friday meal sent home Thursday)
- Southside Boys & Girls Club, Berkley Unit, 701 Berkley Avenue Extension
- 7:30 –9 a.m. Breakfast: Monday-Friday
- 11 a.m. –1 p.m. Lunch: Monday-Friday
- The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center of Hampton Roads, 1401 Ballentine Blvd.
- 7:30 –9:30 a.m. Breakfast: Monday-Friday
- 11 a.m. –12:45 p.m. Lunch: Monday-Friday
- Bethel Worship Center Church International, 3697 Pepperwood Court
- 5–6 p.m. Breakfast and Dinner: Tuesdays (two breakfasts and two dinners) and Thursdays (five breakfasts and five dinners)
- Rosemont Boys & Girls Club, 1505 Competitor Ct.
- 8– 8:30 a.m. Breakfast: Monday-Friday
- 12–12:30 p.m. Lunch: Monday-Friday
- Friendship Village, 1252 Carver Avenue
- 10-11: 30 a.m. Lunch: Tuesday and Thursday
For updates to feeding site locations and times, click here.
To find additional locations:
- Text ‘Food’ and your zip code to 877-877
- Dial “211”