Don’t feel like cooking this Thanksgiving? Keeping it small and saying at home? Here are 18 Fast Food Restaurants open on Thanksgiving.
- Boston Market – Order their premade Thanksgiving Dinner a la carte or the whole spread.
- Burger King – Allow they don’t have a thanksgiving feast, you can order a family bundle of burgers.
- Domino’s – be sure to call ahead to make sure your local location is open.
- Dunkin’ – Skip the pumpkin pie and get one of their holiday lattes instead.
- Little Caesars
Stuffed Crust Pizza > stuffed turkey.
— Little Caesars Pizza (@littlecaesars) November 23, 2020
- McDonald’s- The McRib isn’t back until 12/2 but you can get a celebrity meal inspired deal instead.
- Papa John’s- The pizza chain is giving away free pizza to give thanks.
- Pizza Hut – While you’re watching football you can play (paper) football! Turn your pizza box into the field and challenge your friends.
- Popeye’s- the fast-food joint is offering a ‘Churkey’ Combo Meal for Thanksgiving
- Qdoba- You won’t find anything resembling a turkey or mashed potatoes, but chips and queso is always something to be thankful for.
- Starbucks – You can still get your caffeine fix on the holiday. Starbucks offers seasonal flavors including pumpkin and cranberry-based beverages and baked treats.
- Sonic – Milkshakes for the whole family!
- Steak ‘n’ Shake – Check out the holiday shakes
- Subway – 6 inch Turkey sub for the win!
- Wendy’s – Wendy’s restaurants will generally be open, but some locations may close, so be sure to check with your local Wendy’s.
- White Castle
White Castle even offers a stuffing recipe using their hamburgers if you want the best of both worlds!