On Monday night’s final Jeopardy!, contestants were asked “A new studio album in 2020 gave him a Top 5 album in 6 consecutive decades, his first in 2017”
Jeopardy! champ Matt Amodio gave the correct answer with “Springsteen.”
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) September 28, 2021
Did you get it right?
Here are some questions about rock stars that have been featured on the show . . . let’s see if you can get them right:
1. In 2013, this “Enter Sandman” metal band became the first to perform on all seven continents when it played at an Antarctic base.
2. In 2019 this hard rock band led by Maynard James Keenan released its first album in 13 years and it went to Number 1 .
3. An official PEARL JAM website informs us this singer likes card tricks and the Chicago Bulls .
4. Despite losing an arm, Rick Allen continues to drum for this hard rock group.
5. Sadly on January 8, 1994, this group played its last-ever U.S. show in its hometown of Seattle.
6. AEROSMITH got the song title “Walk This Way” from a line in this movie .
7. Gene Simmons says it takes him two hours to get into his makeup for this band . . . he said Paul Stanley takes 45 minutes but has less to do .
8. Song: By BLACK SABBATH . . . Movie: Tony Stark weaponizes an armored suit .
Who is METALLICA.
Who is TOOL.
Who is EDDIE VEDDER.
Who is DEF LEPPARD.
Who is NIRVANA.
What is “Young Frankenstein”.
Who is KISS.
What is “Iron Man”.
(See more at Loudwire.com.)
Ryan J. Thompson / Shutterstock.com