2023 is almost here and TikTok users gave us some helpful life hacks in 2022 to make the new year easier!
Here are the Top 5 TikTok Life Hacks of 2022
1. You can take an eight-minute power nap using this Navy Seal hack.
@getaheadwithnick #alwaystired #sleephacks #lifehacks #productivity ♬ original sound – nick_vitello
2. If you didn’t know that you could switch the way that your dryer door opens, there’s a guy who shows you how simple it is.
@chrisgarage78 Life Hack #lifehacks #howto #diy #homeimprovement #fypシ #DADMOVES ♬ Switch – Will Smith
3. A woman shows you how to load a dishwasher, and the most surprising development is that the top rack can usually drop down for more space.
@brunchwithbabs 🍽 Did your Mom ever teach you the Do’s and Don’ts for loading the dishwasher? In our family, when it comes to chores, how to load the dishwasher is one of the hottest topics. Let’s face it, everyone has their own system that they think is the only way to load the dishwasher. Well, Babs’ is here to teach you the proper way to load your dishwasher so that each and every dish comes out sparkling clean. 🍽 Xo Babs #dishwasher #howtoloadadishwasher ♬ original sound – everyone’s grandmother
4. A guy shows students how to take notes in class, without actually typing anything. You use the “voice typing” feature on Google Docs.
@kaansanity Save this video so you can try it later! 🤯🔥 #lifehack #lifehacks #students #school #collegehacks ♬ original sound – aakaanksh
5. A woman shows off a clever way to close cereal boxes.
@tiffanyofenstein I don’t credit for this- but whattttt! Mind blown! 🤯 #neverfitin #boredinthehouse #ShowMeYourWalk #tiktoklifehacks ♬ original sound – Tiffany Ofenstein
(For the full list, hit up Buzzfeed.com.)